In 2011, Rebecca released her first children’s book, Chosen: An Adoption Story. Rebecca, herself, was adopted and shares her story in the book.
Rebecca has gone on to write two more books for kids; Dimes: To Teach Your Child About Money (2014) and Honor: To Help Your Child Through Loss (2020).
Before she felt called to write the children’s books, Turner also published: Tattoo (2006), Virus (2008), and Psych (2011).
Pictured with Rebecca is her best bud, Asher.
- Wharton Certificate in Retirement Planning, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), The American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Kansas State University, 1985 B. A.
- Published in Builder Architect magazine and The Image (a NAWIC publication)
- “An Evening of Hope” Chair, benefiting AIDS Outreach Center, 2010
- YWCA Tribute to Women in Business Honoree, 2008
- Member of the Women’s Policy Forum
- Tarrant County College “Visions Unlimited” Speaker
- Recognized as one of the Great Women of Texas, 2003
- Leadership Fort Worth, Class of 1999
- National Association of Women in Construction (Former President, 2000-2001)
- American Cancer Society Sword of Hope Award, 1995